Unless special arrangements have been made in advance, payment is due at the time of service. Our usual policies are as follows:
- Three equal payments of 1/3 the balance, over three months. No interest will be charged if the final payment is received within 90 days.
- Care Card, a dedicated health care credit card—ask us for details and an application form. Due to the larger merchant discount on this card, the “cash discounts” below do not apply
For payment in full at the time of service, we offer the following discounts. This can be in small unmarked bills, check, or credit card (Discover, Visa, MasterCard, American Express only):
- 15% cash discount for preventive services, including exams, radiographs, preventive cleanings (prophy), fluoride, and other diagnostic services. This is anything with a dental code from 0120 (exam) to 1351 (sealants)
- 20% cash discount on the above for those age 60 and over
- 5% cash discount for typical services, such as fillings, crowns, periodontal scaling and root planning (that is, not just preventive cleanings), root canals, extractions, and dentures. This includes dental codes 2000 – 9999
- 10% cash discount for codes 2000 – 9999 for those age 60 and over